- Lead and supervise Assistant Engineers, Engineering Assistants, Technicians, and Operators in meeting the goals and objectives of the department.
- Full hands-on operation, setup & troubleshooting of Guzik Dynamic Electrical Testing (GDET) machine for hard disk Head/Media.
- Ensure consistent machine uptime and sufficient manpower to support continuous RD/MP operations.
- Evaluate new machine technology, automation, and new testing modules to support customer product roadmap and submit report.
- Ensure continuous research & development of critical Guzik parameters for HDD improvement.
- Prepare in-depth analysis & investigation of media magnetics properties vs electrical performance.
- Provide information on direct/indirect materials for logistics/inventory purposes.
- Ensure compliance to ISO Standard Operating Procedures and safety practices.
- Degree in Electronics /Communications Engineering.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications.
- Strong knowledge of software programming (Python, Visual).
- Good communication, analytical skills, a team player, and able to work independently
- Knowledge of Evaluation Techniques: root-cause analysis, 5WHY.
- Willing to work in a Cleanroom-based environment
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Novita Widjaja | Registration No: R22105960