- Lead a team of line leaders and operators to meet daily production output, quality, productivity and yield.
- Conduct daily pass-down meetings and escalate line issues if any.
- Oversee manpower/overtime and consumables planning.
- Ensure manufacturing and safety procedures are being followed.
- Conduct training/coaching to leaders & operators to improve performance.
- Implement ideas and improvement activities to prevent human errors.
- Ensure good discipline and housekeeping in the line.
- Coordinate with other departments to support projects, evaluations and preventive maintenance activities in the fab.
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering/Science/Production/IT.
- 1-2 years of experience in the high-tech, high-vol manufacturing environment.
- Good leadership and communication skills.
- Willing to work 12-hour shifts (day or night).
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Novita Widjaja | Registration No: R22105960