- Enable customers’ successful implementation of remote plasma source and RF delivery systems as applied to semiconductor manufacturing and flat panel displays.
- Guide company product development through technical leadership from company's customers’ perspective.
- Understand AE’s products and technology and enable successful deployment to company's customers
- Understand industry trends and technical requirements to help guide customers to the appropriate company solution.
- Serve as consultant to customers to solve complex problems related to products, technologies, and system integration.
- Serve as consultant to peer groups within company's (Sales and Marketing, Product Management, and Engineering) in support of new product development and new business opportunities.
- Understanding advanced or difficult customer requirements to secure new design wins.
- Influence decisions and actions with customers and peer groups at the company.
- Work with diverse cultures, often in adverse commercial circumstances. Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships. A true team player.
- Basic knowledge of essential legal and regulatory requirements in technology development (non- disclosure agreements, intellectual property protection, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or related Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 3-5 years of hands-on technical experience in a semiconductor manufacturing environment using RF or DC plasma.
- Thorough knowledge of electrical instrumentation including oscilloscopes, DVM, LCR meters, etc.
- Having computer-driven diagnostic equipment control, LabVIEW, MATLAB, Python or equivalent is advantageous.
- Knowledge of plasma power delivery products and technology.
- Data analysis including SPC (statistical process control), trends, design of experiments
- A prior role with frequent communication of data, strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong English language skills. Track record of strong communication skills.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Novita Widjaja | Registration No: R22105960