- Works from diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or schematics to build and maintain vacumm equipment to handle semiconductor and toxic gas processing. Perform testing and trouble-shooting.
- Performs operational test and fault isolation on systems and equipment. Assists in determining methods or actions to remedy malfunctions.
- Assists in the design, construction, test, and calibration of equipment.
- Ensure proper function of vacuum pumps, gas handling and storage, gas scrubbing, pressure measurement, and gas delivery systems.
- Ability to acquire and specify vacuum processing equipment, working with vendors to achieve cost-effective solutions for pumps, scrubbers, piping, MFC’s, valving, pressure measurement and safety systems.
- Familiar with local regulations on toxic gas handling.
- Hands-on abiltiy to build, test and maintain equipment.
- Perform plasma processing experiments in support of engineering needs.
- Perform scripting and/or programming of vacuum processing control systems.
- Performs support functions for development including documentation and procurement.
- Work with other engineering teams in Asia and the US.
- DIploma or Bachelor Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant design/development in a plasma processing environment, semiconductor experience preferred.
- Must have strong electro-mechanical problem-solving attributes.
- Able to operate and maintain a variety of electrical and vacuum process instrumentation such as MFC’s, controllers, pressure gauges, valving, toxic gas monitoring, pumping systems, oscilloscopes, leak checking.
- Knowledge of facility/lab requirements related to ventilation, exhaust, gas handling, cooling water, etc.
- Ability to link equipment through control systems for automated and manual operations of vacuum equipment, gas handling and toxic gas monitoring.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Novita Widjaja | Registration No: R22105960