- Develop and sustain PVD processes in manufacturing environment.
- Able to lead and advise relatively new engineers on the day-to-day functional tasks
- Monitor/control/optimize SPC/FDC trends for all process types
- Represent and lead department in cross module projects/meetings
- To perform qualification of new tool types and relevant documentation work
- Advise shift engineers on the necessary procedure to be followed in the event of abnormality
- Perform and characterize process and equipment system to maintain and control process parameters
- Troubleshoot process deviation and equipment malfunctions to improve process quality and productivity
- Implement continuous improvement projects to improve the process capabilities, reliability, and cost
- Follow up with cross-fab benchmarking activities to engage the best-in-campus practices across fabs
- Improve manufacturing yield and quality
- Improve process Margin
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical & Electronics, Mechatronics, Physics/Applied Physics, Materials Science, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering studies
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in PVD/CVD module with hands-on experience for PVD / ECP / WCVD process
- Familiar with AMAT/Novellus Sabre tool types and relevant experience
- Undertakes leadership responsibilities in assignment as well as in cross module functional roles
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Able to work in a cross functional team
- Proficient technical skills, such as problem-solving, statistical data analysis and design of experiment, etc.
- Proficiency in data analysis and presentation tools such as MS Excel, PowerPoint or other similar software tools.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671