- Responsible for customized design, implementation and verification of hardware and/or firmware of microscopy products.
- Involve in design review of New products.
- Liaise with supplier and operation for design improvement.
- Support design qualification process.
- Develop and deliver electronics hardware according to the project requirements.
- Responsible for project deployment into production and support activities.
- Participate in lean and continuous improvement initiatives and projects.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Electronics or Computer Engineering with 5 years of direct R&D experience
- Good knowledge and experience in electronics hardware design for imaging and control systems.
- Proficiency in electronic CAD system, such as PADS and Altium.
- Able to perform EMC troubleshooting and countermeasure.
- Knowledge or experience in some of the following areas is an added advantage:
- Embedded and real-time system development.
- Fibre Optics
- High speed digital design.
- FPGA design.
- Sensor technologies.
- Software development using C/C++.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in firmware design for digital imaging system or precision motor control is a major advantage.
- Knowledge of FMEA and other Total Quality Management (TQM) tools – i.e. Risk analysis
- Systematic in problem solving approach and creative thinker.
- Comply and adhere to the regulatory and company’s EHS requirement.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671