- Lead a team of line leaders and operators to meet daily production output, quality, productivity and yield.
- Conduct daily pass-down meetings and escalate line issues if any
- Oversee manpower/overtime and consumables planning
- Ensure manufacturing and safety procedures are being followed
- Conduct training/coaching to leaders & operators to improve performance
- Implement ideas and improvement activities to prevent human errors
- Ensure good discipline and housekeeping in the line
- Coordinate with other departments to support projects, evaluations and preventive maintenance activities in the fab
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering/Science/Production/IT
- Preferably experienced in high-tech, high-vol manufacturing environment
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Willing to work 12-hour shifts (day or night)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671