- Process Technology development for Silicon wafer manufacturing
- Manage wafer manufacturing process in achieving quality, yield, quality and production targets.
- Collaborate with Technology counterparts globally on process alignment and qualification of new processes, suppliers and consumables if needed
- Work with cross-functional teams on process capability improvement and yield enhancement projects
- Coordinate troubleshooting of process issues and yield losses
- Drive for continuous process improvement and permanent solutions to resolve chronic process and quality issues.
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions for continuous improvement
- Perform Statistical data analysis for process improvement and interpretation of data
- Apply problem solving methods (8D, Fishbone, DOE etc.) and risk analysis (like FMEA)
- Degree qualified in Engineering or Science
- Knowledge of quality management systems, data analysis, Design of Experiments (DOE) and statistical process control (SPC)
- Experience in CMP process is an advantage
- Proficient in statistical software like JMP, visual basic, database and queries
- Self-motivated and able to work well in a team
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Strong and pro-active learner
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671