- Enable customers’ successful implementation of remote plasma source and RF delivery systems as applied to semiconductor manufacturing and flat panel displays. Guide product development through technical leadership from customers’ perspective.
- Understand products and technology and enable successful deployment to customers
- Understand industry trends and technical requirements to help guide customers to the appropriate solution.
- Serve as consultant to customers to solve complex problems related to products, technologies, and system integration.
- Serve as consultant to internal peer groups (Sales and Marketing, Product Management, and Engineering) in support of new product development and new business opportunities.
- Understanding advanced / complex customer requirements to secure new design wins.
- Influence decisions and actions with customers and internal peer groups.
- Basic knowledge of essential legal and regulatory requirements in technology development (non-disclosure agreements, intellectual property protection, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on technical experience in a semiconductor manufacturing environment using RF or DC plasma.
- Thorough knowledge of electrical instrumentation including oscilloscopes, DVM, LCR meters, etc.
- Computer driven diagnostic equipment control, LABView, MATLAB, Python or equivalent
- Knowledge of plasma power delivery products and technology
- Data analysis including SPC (statistical process control), trends, design of experiments
- A prior role with frequent communication of data, strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability in working with diverse cultures. Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and a strong team player.
- Strong English language skills. Track record of strong communication skills.
- Vacuum equipment experience – pumps, valves, pressure gauges, etc.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671