- Develops specific marketing plans and activities for specific product(s) or product line(s) to establish, enhance or distinguish product placement within the competitive arena
- Develops business plans and product positioning in the marketplace
- Oversees market research, monitors competitive activity and identifies customer needs
- Establishes pricing strategies. Works with engineering, manufacturing and sales to develop new products or enhance existing product(s) or product line(s)
- Prepares Pricing quotes; negotiates to final price and submits documentation to book order
- Follow-up on accounts receivables
- Communicates and presents company’s products’ roadmaps and capabilities to customers, as well as communicating and presenting the customer’s technology needs to company’s business units’ representatives
- Maintains appropriate coverage and documentation for all assigned customers. Maintains summaries of customers’ visits. Develops customer specific action plans and completes them on a timely basis
- Identifies current and future customer service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers
- Works with company’s business units’ representatives to establish the sales budget for the Fiscal Year
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or its equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the same industry
- Willingness to travel and devote extended hours to handle challenging sales projects
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693