- Responsible for financial and MAS regulatory compliance reporting
- Ensure financial / accounting reporting adhere to statutory & regulatory requirements
- Review MAS reports and internal controls
- Prepare tax schedules & liaise with tax agents on corporate tax related matters
- Ensure & review daily accounting operations, Nostro accounts reconciliation etc.
- Participate in projects, system implementation and enhancements
- Degree holder with at least 5 years of relevant experience in a bank or financial institution, and prior experience in statutory accounts preparation
- Strong knowledge of corporate tax, FRS and MAS regulatory reporting, including MAS 610 reporting
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS Access
- Meticulous and organized
- Able to work under pressure and manage deadlines
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Sarah Kuan | Registration No: R1105359