This position will partner with the business units to develop a solid understanding of the business environment and:
- Be responsible for full cycle of talent acquisition activities within the business for Direct and Indirect Labour Associates, including Senior and Regional Managers for both Singapore factory and the Commercial team.
- Partner with key stakeholders in understanding and clarifying talent needs and expectations, as well as formulating of effective recruitment strategies
- Collaborating with various organizations, learning institutions and government agencies for career roadshows, walk-in interviews, developing talent pipeline as well as overseas recruitment of Direct Labour Associates if required.
- Drive data lead decision making through analysis of key people metrics.
- Leverage data analytics and use of HR dashboard to determine the most effective source for candidate pool and resume screening
- Prepare and analyse recruiting reports to ensure that recruiting metrics such as Time-To-Fill and budget is maintained within target
- Lead and execute projects related to staffing and talent as and when required
- Create an environment that encourages open feedback and employee growth
- Comply and adhere to the regulatory and company Quality and EHS requirements
- Possess a degree in any discipline
- At least 5 years of relevant experience working with proven track record in direct sourcing, headhunting and interviewing candidates, with some years in manufacturing environment preferred
- Demonstrated experience in managing hiring managers and stakeholders’ expectations
- Working knowledge on local employment laws and regulations
- Experience in Workday will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication in English and Chinese
- Knowledge of use of Social Media /crowd recruitment / new technology in talent acquisition will be advantageous
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21269.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898