Our client, a leading property development professional in the Asia Pacific region, is currently seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them as "Service Quality Manager”.
This role will primarily be tasked with the following responsibilities :
- Conceptualize a holistic customer experience strategy; and to supervise and ensure a smooth operational delivery of the strategy
- Oversee and ensure the quality of the overall customer service experience including but not limited to the quality of the frontline customer service and call centre teams
- Develop and implement processes to improve customer service quality results by studying, evaluating and re-designing processes and establishing and communicating service metrics and monitoring and analysing results.
- Improve customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers
- Conduct surveys and form focus groups, where needed
- Provide, complete and review action plans
- Assist to resolve municipal issues and disseminate advisories and warnings
- Ensure high standard of service delivery by frontline service staff and call centre by providing problem-solving resources and advice
- Establish customer service standards and enhance customer experience
- Identify customer service trends and determine/propose policies/processes to improve the customer service standard and experience
- Communicate job expectations to other employees
- Identify and analyse municipal issues
- Co-assist in developing and execution of Ad-hoc projects.
- Diploma/Degree Holder with ideally 5 years or more of working experience in related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience working with corporate learning and development
- Good analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to monitor and evaluate performance through case checking and to support improvement
- Able to work independently and an effective multi-tasker
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21272. Alternatively, you may do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055