- Responsible for securing new customers, maintaining and developing new revenue streams from existing accounts.
- 70% hunting new prospects with adequate time split on up selling to existing accounts.
- To generate and transform a minimum of those into profit generating business.
- Issuance of quotations, prepare RFQ, tender Bid, reviewing rates, etc.
- To provide Weekly Sales Progress Report to Management.
- Meet and exceed set Sales Targets in terms of generating revenue and contributing gross profit for the company.
- Maintain CRM (records of customer details / sales visits / sales progress).
- Ability to identify potential customers and register opportunities to provide supply chain solutions leading to revenue for the company.
- Negotiate with the accounts as per price guidelines given, looking to maximize profit margin.
- Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
- Work closely with Customer Service and Operations on the execution of customer's quotation.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration and Management or in a discipline related to Logistics & Supply Chain Management.
- Sales experience (2-3 years) in 3rd Party Logistics & distribution and / or Freight forwarding (Especially B2C / B2B2C / Small Parcel) and / or e-commerce Industry.
- Experience with an acute sense of hunting and developing new sales opportunities or having the experience in Key Account Management.
- Possess excellent communication skills in order to convey distribution services information clearly to both potential and existing customers.
- Ability to understand customers’ expectations and make value proposition to customers.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21309
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie | Registration No: R22109024