We are looking for a HR Executive manufacturing/production environment with 80 or more employees.
- Manage recruitment, selection, and employment and cessation activities.
- Administer on-boarding activities.
- Manage training and development activities.
- Process payroll and overtime payment.
- Administer compensation, benefits, welfare programs, and discipline and compliance policy.
- Maintain personnel records and HR information systems.
- Develop and implement HR policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Assist in performance evaluation exercise.
- Assist in HR planning and budget exercise.
- Participate in safety and recreation committee.
- Assist in collective agreement negotiation with Union.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual HR reports.
- Manage HR services for foreign workers from China and Malaysia.
- Diploma or degree in human resource management.
- At least 3 - 5 years of working experience.
- Proficient Microsoft Office.
- Prepared to work occasional overtime to meet payroll and project deadline.
- Meticulous, organized, systematic, and creative problem-solver.
- Working experience with human resource information systems such as TimesPay.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21312
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Jackie Ng| Registration No: R22109024