- Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions which includes compensation & benefits, performance management, talent acquisition & management, employee relations and learning and development.
- Mentor and guide the HR team and support the HR Manager to meet organization’s goals and objectives.
- Work closely with line managers and senior management to provide advice on labour legislations, policies and procedures to ensure smooth resolution on HR matters.
- Deliver human capital management strategies for workforce planning, staff development, employee relations and process improvement.
- Assisting in the implementation, maintenance and review of HR policies and procedures.
- Conduct salary and benefits review to ensure market competitiveness and internal equity within the Group.
- Lead in annual manpower budgeting and transfer pricing exercise.
- Yearly review of insurance policies within the Group.
- Assist in providing accurate HR-related information for the Group’s Sustainability Report and Annual Report.
- Ensure accuracy and timely processing of monthly payroll and statutory returns.
- Investigate and resolves employee grievances and disciplinary issues.
- Manage the Administration function as well.
- Degree in Business with HRM
- 6-8 years of HRM experience with at least 3 years in managerial capacity.
- Excellent numerical skills, highly analytical and problem-solving skills, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hands on and independent with leadership skills needed to lead a small team.
- Good knowledge and understanding of employment laws & company practices.
- Results-oriented and desire to strive for continuous improvement.
- Familiar with HR software infrastructure especially in E - Frontier System.
Other requirements :
- Must be hands on in HR operations such as checking payroll, and handling employee grievances and disciplinary issues.
- Strong in recruitment and L&D.
- Experience in preparing Annual staff cost budget.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 8.30am to 6pm
Location: Boon Lay
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21314
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at Jackie.firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Jackie Ng| Registration No: R22109024