- Be involved in hospital infrastructure, facilities and operations planning, development and management
- Plan and lead user workgroups by organising regular meeting sessions, setting goals and targets, facilitating useful and productive discussions, guiding user departments, as well as reviewing performance indicators and work plans
- Be the bridge between user departments and consultants, so that detailed information, including hospital operations planning, workflows, interdependencies, additional requests and ideas, are documented, transferred and communicated between and with all parties in a timely manner, and captured for holistic design, development and subsequent procurement planning
- Support the user departments in design operations, operations planning, procurement and scheduling related to engineering
- Interface with the consultants and build stakeholder relationships, both internal and external, including government agencies
- Responsible for budgetary planning and control, ensuring that the development keeps within budget.
- Coordinate, track and manage several on-going projects and events at a time, keeping an eye on each timeline and monitoring follow up actions to achieve milestone goals to meet specific deadlines
- Assist in identifying relevant strategy goals, initiatives and programmes for campus planning, and developing action plans for implementation
- Review the initiative and programme execution at regular intervals and report the progress at management meetings.
- Degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical or Electrical related
- Experience in design of Air Conditioning and Mechanical Ventilation (ACMV) systems will be highly advantageous
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience
- Candidates with healthcare background highly preferred
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693