Our client, a leading property development professional in the Asia Pacific region, is currently seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them as "Property Officer (Residential or Township)”.
This role will primarily be tasked with the following responsibilities :
- Be part of a team to carry out daily estate and horticultural works, liaise and supervise contractors, identify defects and implement improvement works.
- Attend to feedbacks and services requested by residents as well as manage arrears cases.
- Supervise upgrading projects for the shopping mall assigned to.
- Handle administrative duties such as calling of quotations, issuing work orders, applying for funding and any ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Diploma in Real Estate/Facilities Management/Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- A team player with good interpersonal and organization skills
- People-oriented with a willingness to learn
- Able to work under pressure and work beyond normal working hours
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21326. Alternatively, you may do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055