- Equipment Engineer for moulding and MBB process.
- Establish and lead Equipment control and improvement activities. Ability to research and analyze literature and reference materials for improvements developments.
- Lead and work with a team of AE to attend and troubleshoot equipment related issue in the production line, defining containment plan and drive for resolution.
- Drive cost-saving projects through innovative process or equipment simplification ideas.
- Ability to work on the process characterization systematically and drive for improvement actions.
- Maintaining equipment health through managing of SPC and periodic Pareto Analysis.
- Ability to work in collaboration with cross-function team to resolve issues.
- Owner of process operation instruction and ensure process compliance is met.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Materials/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or relevant engineering degree is required.
- Min 5 years of working experience in process engineering.
- Experience in compression/injection moulding and Micro Bead Blasting is preferred.
- Experience with manufacturing operation, failure analysis and LED knowledge will be added advantage.
- A team player with good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Organizational skill and is self-motivated.
- Enjoys fast-paced and dynamic environment
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Novita Widjaja | Registration No: R22105960