• To provide on site support for IT systems at Airport Terminals.
• To be involve in network and desktop troubleshooting, with operation experience to ensure that the system meets the SLA.
• To provide supporton the scheduling and deployment of information to the IT systems.
• To work with product team on any system enhancement or troubleshooting.
• Minimum ITE, Diploma in IT or relevant discipline.
• Prefer experience in desktop support and good working knowledge in Windows OS, Basic Networking.
• System and database admin experience preferred.
• Experience in customer support environment will be advantageous.
• Good technical, analytical and troubleshooting skills, with strong customer-oriented attitude and inter-personal skills.
• Willing to travel to multiple sites.
• Need to be able to commit to shift hours: 2 days work and 2 days off rotational shift (AM Shift: 8AM to 8PM; PM Shift 8PM to 8AM).
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21347
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Tang Lee Ling at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845