Senior Process Engineer role, responsible for product quality, process optimization, yield improvement and cost down projects. In charge of process setup and analysis for related process issues in Wafer Finishing focusing on Wafer Break, UV Taping/Detaping and Pick & Place processes.
What You Will Do:
- Development, process/product characterization and qualification of Wafer Finishing assigned process for pilot runs and volume ramp within the Singapore Operations.
- Establishing good process margins and inline controls of these new processes. Creating and updating of process specification and documentation of working procedure.
- Resolving reliability or yield issues related to the Pick & Place processes and lead trouble-shooting of defect and yield issues and process excursions associated with the new process/tools.
- Championing engineering experiments for process characterization.
- Establish Out-of-control Action System, specifications for procedures to be followed.
- Any other duties assigned by the manager.
- Bachelor or Post-graduate degree in Electrical &Electronics Engineering /Mechanical Engineering or Materials Engineering is required with more than 5 years of work experience in Wafer Backend processes such as Wafer Break (Singulation) and Die Sorting or Die Attach processes.
- Experience with ASM Die Sorter tools (MS90, MS899, MS100) would be advantageous.
- Good interpersonal skills with good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge on SPC and quality tools such as FMEA and Control Plan.
- Self-driven leader and strong team player with keen technical ability, systematic approach, detailed-oriented, excellent problem solving skills, and positive attitude
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently, be hands-on and expected to dive into technical details as required.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671