On behalf of our Client who is a Transport Service Provider, we are sourcing for Database System Analysts.
- Responsible for database design & review, administration and operation, confidentiality, integrity and availability of data assets;
- Handle database capacity planning, performance monitoring and tuning, backup and recovery plan to ensure availability of database services, and in compliant to standard IT Risk and Security Framework
- Perform installation, patching, upgrading, troubleshooting for the database and database infrastructure
- Support and perform database account management, periodic user account review, audit review, and ensure baselines/policies are adhered for all managed databases;
- Generating reports through queries, and provide production database support and willing to work after office hours / weekends;
- Design and develop enterprise reports and dashboards with Business Intelligent tool, that utilize the underlying data stores, data warehouse or data marts to support management and business requirement
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in database administration roles, with involvements in database setup, configuration and fine tuning with MS SQL, DB2 and MySQL
- Familiar with database with High-Availability configuration, partitioning design, TDE & Column-Level encryption and implementing security standards to secure critical environments;
- Knowledge of logical and physical data modeling concepts (relational and dimensional)
- Knowledge of Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence solutions: operational and analytical, visualization, relational and multi-dimensional database architectures
- Knowledge of SQL with the ability to write complex SQL queries with MS SQL related technologies including T-SQL, stored procedures and database design
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Certification in Database Administration in MS SQL
Additional Job Infomation:
- Singaporeans and relevant preferred
- Perm position
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to email@example.com .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673