- To review the current IT infrastructure and make improvement plans.
- To plan and implement the work based on company policy and ensure on schedule.
- To support and maintain the MS Windows servers, SAN Storages, CISCO IP telephony and network infrastructure of the whole company.
- To maintain and improve the systems backup.
- Diploma/ Degree in in Information Technology or equivalent, with 3 years of related working experience.
- Hands-on knowledge of Microsoft Server Systems and networking environment.
- Good knowledge in MS Windows Server Environment and CISCO IP telephony and network equipment.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- MCSE/ CCNA certification preferred.
- Work experience in a manufacturing environment will be an advantage.
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21354
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Ai Linh at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | VO UYEN AI LINH | Registration No: R22109232