- 12 Months contract
- Location: Central (CBD area)
- Support Head of Singapore Compliance and the Head of AML/KYC Singapore in the management of Compliance’s review and acceptance of new client relationships, portfolios and accounts booked in the bank
- Review of new/incremental KYC/CDD risk throughout the course of the client relationship
- Work closely with Head Office and overseas offices in Hong Kong, Dubai and Thailand to provide input on cross border referrals and account opening.
- Review and approve the on-boarding of new client relationships and accounts for Individuals, Domiciliary Companies, Legal Entities, Financial Institutions, Trusts, Fund, External Asset Managers
- Review and assess the adequacy of the Source of Wealth narrative and corroboration submitted by the Front for new to bank prospects and / or existing clients
- Review and assess the AML risk of higher –risk accounts, such as those with PEPs, significant adverse media and client’s involvement in Sensitive Industries.
- Review and assess the adequacy of the Source of Wealth narrative and corroboration submitted by the Front employees for new to bank prospects and / or existing clients.
- Review relevant account changes such as signatories, Power of Attorneys, changes in the source of wealth
- Manage the client’s offboarding for AML/CFT cause, including the conduct of enhanced monitoring of these accounts until exit
- Provide advice to Front employees and Operations on KYC/CDD- related matters
- Provide advice to the management and local risk committees on the AML/CFT risk of a client relationship
- Min 3 - 5 years’ experience in either KYC On-Boarding and AML role, preferably in Private Banking or Wealth Management
- Familiar and good understanding of MAS 626 Notice & Guidelines
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Nurul Amirah | Registration No: R22108940