Our client is a reputable name in the Shipping Industry. Currently, they are seeking a well qualified maritime professional to join them as "General Manager (Global Sales)(Liner Shipping)".
In this role, you will be contributing in the following areas :
- Always stay close to the group’s critical markets, monitor industry trends and customers’ needs. Identify opportunities or anticipate risks, feedback to management as required and propose solutions.
- Oversee global reefer and special cargo business with dedicated focus on growth.
- Partner with key stakeholders and drive account selection to optimize volume delivery with profitability.
- Develop detailed roadmap to steer the Group’s global eCommerce strategy and adoption. This includes liaising with other Divisions to deliver the process and data support required for digital solutions. Perform market studies to seek potential ideas for future enhancements.
- Actively promote product innovation and take lead in proposing new value-added services for clients. Be on a constant look out for business opportunities and analyse compatibility with the group’s portfolio.
- Identify and build an account pipeline worldwide to expand and diversify the Group’s customer portfolio. This includes collaborating with Trade Division to implement the customer segmentation strategy, with focus on Key Accounts and IFF developments.
- Steer sales efficiency globally to deliver volume targets and profitability. Ensure systematic framework in place to track and measure performance.
- Set up worldwide Commercial drive to enhance customer experience and satisfaction.
- Degree with at least 10 years relevant experience in corporate global sales business in shipping or logistics sector
- Relevant experience to drive digitalisation
- Proven leadership with good negotiation and networking skills with corporate clients
- Results oriented with good presentation skills and keen interests in dynamic marketing
- Highly adaptable, creative and self-driven
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21368. Alternatively, you can do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055