- To undertake the development and delivery of healthcare automation software, including requirement analysis, design, code, unit test, test, integration (in-house and on-site), documentation and communication of design.
- To test and support software systems, plan/estimate stories, and backlog Review of development tasks
- To convert user requirements or ideas into software requirements and design.
- To perform gap analysis and continuous improvement in software solution developed.
- To collaborate with a team of software engineers and assisting less experienced members of the team, perform other tasks as assigned.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology
- Experience in Software Development, with at least a year of experience in User Interface Framework and application development using Angular, RxJs, CSS/SCSS/SASS/LESS.
- Experience in a commercial software product development environment
- Knowledge in OOAD, SQL server 2012 relational and document-oriented database design, programming knowledge (JDBC, SQL, XML, JMS) and performance tuning.
- In-depth knowledge of Angular, CSS/SCSS and development of HTML 5 user interfaces, Typescript, Bootstrap, Single Page App (SPA), Kotlin, C#, or Java (SE,EE) , Microservices, Docker, Kafka
- Experience in LINUX and Windows operating systems development experience; Continuous integration tools e.g. Jenkins, Sonar, Team City
- Software design and development experience with web-based user interfaces. Experience in web technology which include and not limited to REST, and web services.
- Designed and developed at least 1 Windows or Web application involving user requirement gathering, system architecture design, UI design, implementation, testing and delivery.
- Able to travel in short notice for short duration
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21380
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Ai Linh at Ai.Linh@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | VO UYEN AI LINH | Registration No: R22109232