Location: West - Mappletree Business City
- Support the Senior Management in ensuring compliance with external and internal regulations and manage operational, regulatory and reputational risks
- Work closely with Head Office and overseas offices (Hong Kong, Dubai and Thailand) to provide input on account opening
- Ensure timely and accurate review account opening documents submitted by Relationship Managers
- Assess AML/KYC risk and approval for new Standard and Medium Risk (Risk Countries) client
- Review and approve the on-boarding of new client relationships and accounts
- Review and assess the adequacy of the Source of Wealth narrative and corroboration for new/existing clients
- Review and assess the risk of opaque legal structures
- Address Sanction true matches, as well as true matches for other AML/CFT risks identified during the Bank’s Name Screening processes.
- Provide advice to the management and local risk committees on the AML/CFT risk of a client relationship.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in either KYC On-Boarding and AML role, preferably in Private Banking or Wealth Management
- Able to assist department head in internal, external audit and quality assurance review
- Strong knowledge of the MAS 626 Notice & Guidelines
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel skills
Please state your availability, current and expected salary in the resume
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Nurul Amirah | Registration No: R22108940