- Perform radiographic examinations in general and at least one advanced imaging modality (e.g. Ultrasound, CT, Nuclear Medicine, MRI, Angiography, etc)
- Responsible for providing excellent services and care to patients
- Adhere to safe work practices especially patient safety, radiation protection and infection control
- Supervise student radiographers
- Actively participate and contribute in quality improvement projects and quality assurance programmes.
- Recognized Diploma / Degree in Diagnostic Radiography
- Registered or eligible for AHPC registration
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate with experience of MRI, Ultrasound, Nuclear Medicine, Mammography, CT or Angiography will be an advantage
- Willing to perform shifts which include weekends / public holiday and on-call duties.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21394
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024