- Performs accurate assessment of patients undergoing invasive or imaging procedure.
- Prepares patient for the intended procedure/examination as per established guidelines and protocols.
- Performs Intravenous cannulation in accordance with hospital policy.
- Administers or prepares prescribed medications and solutions as per hospital policy.
- Assists in safe transferring of pre/post procedure patient.
- Performs 2 patient identifiers before imaging or invasive procedure.
- Confirms surgical site with patient and interventional team where necessary.
- Assist radiographer/radiologist in performing radiological procedures.
- Collect and prepare specimens for laboratory analysis where necessary.
- Monitors patient’s parameters throughout the sedation procedure and during the recovery phase.
- Discharge patient in accordance to discharge criteria.
- Registered Nurse with the Singapore Nursing Board (SNB).
- Proficient in performing IV cannulation.
- At least 2 years of relevant work is preferred.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Compassionate, positive and caring nature.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21396
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024