- To be responsible for promoting and selling company products and integrated system solutions as to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- To be responsible for preparing tender bid proposals submissions, inclusive of compilation functional /technical information, and various quote/cost from in-house departments and other subsystem vendors.
- To engage and develop new and existing customers by identifying and drive new sale opportunities and to build / enhance customer relationship.
- To be responsible to update and upkeep supporting materials such as sales presentation slides / videos, application notes, demo kits, and company’s web portal, company profiles and in-house product brochures.
- To provide support as team member for internal Sales team / Business Development Manager on ongoing tendering works.
- To develop and plan sales strategies for meeting sales targets and progressive KPIs. Promptly update status to Head of Business Development.
- Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science / Electronics / Electrical / Industrial / Mechatronic or equivalent Engineering.
- More than 3 years relevant experiences in solution/technical sales for any of these industries:
- Industrial Control Systems and Operational Technology (OT) solutions.
- Integrated Security Management System & Smart Building Monitoring System.
- IT-Infrastructure & Software system, Networking & Communication system.
- Excellent communication, presentation and written skills in English languages.
- Good problem-solving skills, resourceful and able to work independently.
- Adaptable and self- driven to acquire new technologies.
- Senior position will be offered to candidates with longer relevant industry experiences.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693