- To be responsible for promoting and selling company products and integrated system solutions as to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- To be responsible for preparing tender bid proposals submissions, inclusive of compilation functional /technical information, and various quote/cost from in-house departments and other subsystem vendors.
- To engage and develop new and existing customers by identifying and drive new sale opportunities and to build / enhance customer relationship.
- To be responsible to update and upkeep supporting materials such as sales presentation slides / videos, application notes, demo kits, and company’s web portal, company profiles and in-house product brochures.
- To provide support as team member for internal Sales team / Business Development Manager on ongoing tendering works.
- To develop and plan sales strategies for meeting sales targets and progressive KPIs. Promptly update status to Head of Business Development.
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science / Electronics / Electrical / Industrial / Mechatronic or equivalent Engineering with 2 years of experiences /without experiences.
- Knowledge in Industrial Control Systems and Operational Technology (OT) solutions / Integrated Security Management System & Smart Building Monitoring System / IT-Infrastructure & Software system, Networking & Communication system.
- Excellent communication, presentation and written skills in English languages.
- Good problem-solving skills, resourceful and able to work independently.
- Adaptable and self- driven to acquire new technologies.
- Willing to learn for the role.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Novita Widjaja | Registration No: R22105960