- Determine and define project scope and objective during Sales handover meeting.
- Plan resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner.
- Track project costs accurately to meet budget/project margin.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Execute the Project or Services and ensure our company performs its contractual obligations in accordance with terms and conditions agreed with customers.
- Manage quality control activities during projects execution.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about financial status, execution strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- EHS monitoring and regular reporting.
- Regular visits to customers’ site or office for project planning and coordination purposes with the customer.
- Frequent visits to site during work execution to provide adequate oversight and guidance to the project site team.
- Manage customers and vendors relationship throughout the execution phase
- Engage with subcontractors to ensure their contractual obligations are clearly defined, their costs are controlled, ready for execution and conduct the project execution in accordance with contractual requirements.
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading, executing and completing turnkey projects
- Experience in project budgeting/financial planning and cost tracking
- Able to manage project dependencies, risks and issues with the project teams to overcome challenges or propose mitigation plans and if required, escalation to Management for decisions
- Proven ability to work with people of different disciplines.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification and relevant Project Management certification is a plus.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Code:
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693