Our client is a Power Solutions Company , seeking an experience Turnkey Project Manager to plan, lead and execute the turnkey project and services as well as deliver the project and services within the agreed budget and schedule
The Project Manager has to provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, cost tracking and progress. Have proven track record on efficiently and effectively manage customers, vendors, suppliers and resources to complete the project or services.
- Determine and define project scope and objective during Sales handover meeting.
- Plan resources ,Track project costs accurately to meet budget/project margin. and execute the Project or Services
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan.
- Manage quality control , health and Safety activities , during projects execution.
- Provide project updates to various stakeholders about financial status, execution strategy, adjustments, and progress.
- Frequent visits to site during work execution to provide adequate oversight and guidance to the project site team.
- Manage customers and vendors relationship throughout the execution phase
- Engage with subcontractors to ensure their contractual obligations are clearly defined and their costs are controlled
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with experience in Energy Industry
- Minimum 5 years of experience leading, executing and completing turnkey projects
- demonstrate track record in managing project dependencies, risks and issues to overcome challenges with mitigation plans
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification and relevant Project Management certification is a plus
EVE LIM | R1113354