You will work closely with the CEO and CFO on the corporate strategy and expansion plans for the company. You will actively participate in the investment strategy for the company including the sourcing of real estate investment opportunities.
You will be appointed accordingly based on your experiences, seniority and internal relativity.
- Responsible for growing the Company’s real estate asset portfolio in Asia.
- Conducting strategic review of existing businesses; financial evaluations of potential targets and preparation of Board Papers for recommended mergers, acquisitions and investments.
- Supporting Finance and Operations team in transaction activities including but not limited to strategic review, transaction structuring, feasibility studies and pricing, negotiation with relevant parties, legal documentation review, regulatory approvals etc.
- Working closely with the Operations teams to financially evaluate expansions, rental rates and the maximization of revenues.
- Working with Assets team to propose floor plans for new properties/expansions to ensure usable space is maximized, and appropriate space planning is conducted.
- Developing good networks with local real estate agents to source for potential acquisitions in Asia (operating businesses and real estate) for self-storage expansion and other related investments.
- Undertaking market research and analysis on industry peers, tracking market and regulatory developments in various geographies to provide insights on the self storage industry in Asia. To compile financial data, perform financial and operational analysis and prepare presentation materials for presentation to the Board.
- Negotiating terms of lease agreements and reviewing tenancy agreements and other legal contracts.
- Take charge of regular reporting of investment activities and performance of existing facilities for Management’s review.
- Sourcing and evaluating new technologies/products to ensure the company remains the market leader in the industry, as well as expands into related industries.
- Undertaking other ad hoc responsibilities as assigned.
- Mentoring Business Development Executives/Associates.
- Degree in Accountancy, Economics, Business, Finance or Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience in Infrastructure, Real Estate or Corporate Development/Strategic Planning roles.
- Numerically competent and able to independently develop complex financial models and yet convert the numbers into useful visual information to enable management to make decisions.
- Able to travel in Asia as and when necessary.
- Possesses strong analytical, research, negotiation, problem solving and communication skills.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21440
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024