- Ensure accurate and prompt daily settlement of top ups and usages with Approved Bank, Approved Holder, Card Manager and/or Load/Merchant Acquirers
- To be responsible for accurate and prompt cash book closing, monthly bank reconciliation, cash balance analysis & audit schedules for top up schemes/other assigned bank accounts.
- To work closely with relevant stakeholders (internal and external) so as to provide effective procedures, support and insights to meet the financial budget targets for relevant products/services assigned
- To be responsible for documenting standard operating procedures for own work portfolio, assist in review work and to streamline/automate relevant work processes so as to achieve operational efficiency
- To collaborate with respective stakeholders to identify, or initiate change and be part of the team to implement process automation so as to deliver operational targets
- Diploma in Finance/Banking or relevant field
- No Experience are welcome to apply
- Prior experience in banking or finance settlement will be an added advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843