Reporting to the Head, General Services, you will be responsible for supporting the Head, General Services in the retail management, tenancy and multifarious administrative functions.
- Identify new business opportunities that will drive rental growth, operational performance, space management, strategy effectiveness and operational excellence.
- Implement asset enhancement initiatives and rejuvenation works including fresh facade, replacement of signage and lighting improvement work for amenities spaces.
- Carry out feasibility studies, develop planning proposals and tenancy guidelines, evaluate proposals and consult various organizations regarding amenities space planning.
- Reconfiguration and expansion of more Food and Beverage spaces in the company to cope with future demand and alignment with campus masterplan.
- Critical replacement of affected amenities arising from upcoming decanting of company Main Building.
- Spearhead required Authority compliance and submissions, technical coordination and tender documentation for use of retails and F&B spaces in the company.
- Perform any other duties assigned by Supervisor
- Degree in Building, Estate Management or Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of administrative and managerial experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and organisation skills, as well as the ability to lead and work in teams
- Self-motivated individuals who value integrity, teamwork and take pride in going the extra mile to provide excellent service to stakeholders and the community.
- Good at situational analytics, able to think out-of-the-box to formulate and execute plans, in a fast pace environment
- An independent, self-driven, adaptable, organised and results oriented team member who is able to multi-task, fulfil work responsibilities with minimum supervision within tight timeline
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21447
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766