On behalf of our Client is a developer of Games, we are sourcing for Data Analyst.
- Provide data analysis and insights to Product Owners and Business Stakeholders to support business decisions.
- Produce and automate reports for the global finance team to perform accuracy checking.
- Maintain and/or develop web-crawlers to automate data checking between
- client’s website and company database.
- Collaborate with other Product Owners to understand their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, product analysis and expected deliverables.
- Fulfill ad-hoc data request from different product owners.
- Minimum Bachelor in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Computer Science, Information Technology or other equivalent qualifications.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience as Data Analyst.
- Experience working with statistical programming software such as R and Python.
- Experience in scripting with Relational DB preferably MS SQL & MYSQL.
- Strong analytical and data modeling skills with the ability to construct accurate queries/reports upon request.
- Good in data visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI.
- Able to present insights clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge of mobile gaming and performance marketing is a plus.
- Experience with Tableau Server and Cron jobs are preferred.
How to Apply?
Alternatively, please send your updated CV in MS Words format to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673