- Warehouse Management Duties
- Perform basic warehousing duties such as cycle count and housekeeping
- Ensure import or export documentations are accurate and complete
- Perform basic warehouse admin duties such filing of all shipping documents and delivery notes
- Perform daily shipment preparation such as picking, packing and verification of parts and equipment for issuing and export.
- Preparation of packing list and shipping invoices for exports.
- Responsible for full export process which include coordinating with service providers, picking and packing of items and paper documentation.
- Verify that orders are shipped as per order requirement
- Receiving and checking the accuracy and conditions of physical goods against paperwork.
- Checks return item physically and ensure all information is accurate for processing
- Minimum Nitec/Diploma in relavent field
- Minimum 1 Year of working experience in Logistics and Warehousing
- Experience in SAP will be an added advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843