As part of the member in Financial Service Solution department, you will be responsible in:
• Analyse functional requirements and translate into application design using established design guidelines.
• Make recommendations and evaluate detailed of system components to ensure reusability and flexibility is practiced where applicable.
• Develop and update technical design documents
• Develop products, until test packagae and execute Unit Test Integration, User Acceptance (UAT), implementation activities to fix the reported problems/ bugs of the system to ensure smooth execution of programs in the Production environment.
• Liaise with Project Managers, Business System Analysts and Engineers on application design and project delivery.
• Support changes to configurable items which include hardware, software and documentation, etc.
• It covers configuration management planning, configuration identification, configuration controls and audits.
• Perform investigations in all reported problem/errors and initiate amendments and test so that the system can operate correctly and efficiently.
• Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent
• Experienced in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Familiar with Oracle, Stored Procedure, and VB.Net
• Ability to create business requirement document, technical design document, and ad‐hoc discussion paper
• Ability to monitor and mitigate risks in project delivery.
• Ability to lead, develop and maintain good relationship with customers.
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21464
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Tang Lee Ling at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845