Warehouse Management Duties
- Perform basic warehousing duties such as cycle count and housekeeping
- Ensure import or export documentations are accurate and complete
- Perform basic warehouse admin duties such filing of all shipping documents and delivery notes
- Other duties/ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Perform daily shipment preparation such as picking, packing and verification of parts and equipment for issuing and export.
- Preparation of packing list and shipping invoices for exports.
- Responsible for full export process which include coordinating with service providers, picking and packing of items and paper documentation.
- Verify that orders are shipped as per order requirement
Receiving and Returns Duties
- Receiving and checking the accuracy and conditions of physical goods against paperwork.
- Checks return item physically and ensure all information is accurate for processing.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Logistic/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- At least 1-3 Year(s) of working experience in Logistics and Warehousing is required for this position.
- Must be computer literate in MS Office and preferably SAP.
- Able to operate a lift truck and possess a class 3 driving license.
- Independent and a team player with initiative
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
- Working days: Monday to Friday
- Salary up to $3500
- Located in Bukit Batok
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Remus Gan | Registration No: R21102972