- Install, test, and calibrate the company's Automation Material Handling System (AMHS) equipment in the initial phase of a project.
- Carry out regular inspections, tests, and preventive maintenance after the initial phase of the project.
- Perform troubleshooting and recovery tasks to minimize the downtime of our AMHS.
- Conduct on-the-job training for new and junior members when required.
- Draft service and maintenance reports for both submission to customers and for internal quality control.
- Liaise with customers to arrange schedules for jobs and to update customers on work progress.
- Supervise work done by sub-contractors for installation and mechanical modifications.
- Coordinate with company logistics support staff on matters of parts ordering and delivery.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Diploma in an engineering-related field.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of experience with Semiconductor automation technology / AMHS.
- Physically and mentally fit, able to endure working in cleanroom environments and long overtime hours.
- A team player with a positive work attitude and a willingness to learn and adapt.
- Ability to grasp current work situation and plan work ahead of time in order to keep pace with schedule.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Novita Widjaja | Registration No: R22105960