Assistant Key Account / Key Account Manager (Supermarket)
- Assign sales target for Key Account Supermarket Retailer (Online and Offline).
- Develop promotional strategies to achieve the overall banner/channel target set.
- Manage trade promo spending within company allocated amount.
- Propose new product listing/extension into the Key Account.
- Regularly brief and communicate with the internal operations team on monthly/Ad-hoc promo setup and executions.
- Tracking Key customer service level and show improvement on scorecard report.
- Review quarterly business review with key customers.
- Working closely with internal marketing/trade marketing team on account management, category performance and effectiveness.
- Analyse sales performance for each customer and determine business growth potential.
- Sales forecasting accuracy for respective key customers been assigned.
- Responsible for key accounts receivables. Monitor AR aging and coordinate with credit control and accounts receivable team.
- Requires frequent dealing with HQ buyers & manage the business.
- Able to obtain good deals with better Return of Investments for the company.
- Minimum a Diploma in Business Administration or its equivalent.
- At least 3 years in Key Account Management role, function, as well as operations experience.
- Strong in negotiation.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21484
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024