- Coordinate Air & Sea Import/Export shipping matters according to customer’s requirements.
- Manage shipping documentation formalities (port Authority / Customs / Tradenet / Portnet)
- Generate quotation with competitive pricing and operation plan.
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal stakeholders to develop and improve customer’s experience.
- Complete and update daily reporting in a timely and accurate manner.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- At least 1 Year of working experience in sales/ customer service related industry
- Experience in freight forwarding / logistics industry is a plus.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with Chinese clients who are only able to communicate in Mandarin
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21490.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898