On their behalf of our Client who is in the Engineering Manufacturing industry, we are sourcing for a SAP Developer.
- Complex ABAP programming, testing and debugging functions related to the implementation of SAP modules
- Understand the requirements from provided functional designs and transform these requirements into the technical designs
- lose communication with functional teams /designers and build professional relationships with clients
- specialize in Sales Distribution (SD), Material Master (MM), Production Planning (PP) and Finance & Control modules (FICO)
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- At least 5 years of SAP development experience in ABAP, testing and debugging work related to the implementation, enhancement, and support of SAP modules
At least 3 years’ experience in Labels and FORMs development
- Strong hands-on experience in SAP ABAP Development
- ABAP development experience in RICEFW Forms
- This position only considers non-work pass job seekers. Singapore Residents
Visit GMP Job Portal at www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference : for more job details.
If you are keen in this role, you may also send us your updated CV in MS Words format to Christopher Wong (R1104673) at email@example.com for review and we will arrange for a convenient time to speak more.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673