- Responsible for observation and analysis of market situation, market development & trend and competition. Elaboration of middle- to long-term market assessment serving as base for strategic focus using all relevant information sources and systems.
- Support Business Director in strategic product positioning in Asia and in his overall responsibility for further development of FY business in Asia for sustainable growth.
- Coordinate with global market segment managers in development and implementation of marketing strategies in Asia.
- Work closely with global pricing manager on pricing strategy development and implementation.
- Responsible for tracking price trend, provide price hygiene and profitability analysis.
- Responsible for monthly consolidated market reports, market gap analysis, rolling forecasts and presentation slides for regular sales meeting and business update.
- Creation of marketing material, trade show planning and general marketing/communication activities.
- Participate and support marketing events such as trade shows, exhibitions, and conferences.
- Work closely with business managers on customer development plan and participate in meetings.
- Lead as the regional demand planner for supply chain and sales demand planning. Support supply chain / business manager in the region on supply chain cost analysis and optimization.
- Participate/Lead projects (marketing & sales, process improvement, digitalization, and growth projects etc.) in the region to boost business performance as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in engineering/business or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of experience in sales or marketing experience preferably in Chemical industry.
- Knowledge in oleochemical, biodiesel and/or plastics industry would be a plus.
- Candidate with experience in doing data analysis and presentation will be advantageous.
- Incumbent should have a high degree of motivation, initiative and drive.
- Excellent communication skills in a diverse, international, and intercultural environment.
- Excellent team player, engaging and amiable personality.
- Willingness to travel.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21501
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Jackie at email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jackie Ng | Registration No: R22109024