This position will look after compliance with the statutory regulations and to complete reporting tasks within the limited timeline. The reporting includes the quarterly report to the Tokyo HQ for the global group consolidation as well as the regional unit consolidation. This role is also expected to support and advice from the professional accounting perspective to the departments across the Asia Pacific region.
- Responsible for statutory accounting and audit for the company within required timeframe.
- Advisory to the business activities in the AP region [Investments, management of affiliate companies, trading activities etc.]
- Reporting for the quarterly consolidation closing of the group companies in the Asia Pacific region
- Reporting on corporate income tax
- Supervisory and guidance to the other members in the team
- Min 5 years of relevant experience
- Min Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; professional qualifications is a plus
- Travel: Required (Yes); Frequency (few times a year)
- Professional experience in accounting or tax firms
- Knowledge of local regulations, accounting standards
- Familiarity with Microsoft Applications
- Skilled in analytic and visualisation tools (eg. Power Bi)
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21525
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766