- To support the Business Manager in the daily operations of business within Rest of Asia, through execution of agreed strategies.
- Prepare proposal on weekly announced prices & price mechanism required to be discussed in the weekly price proposal.
- Maintenance of required price data in SAP on a monthly / weekly basis
- Work with Demand Planners to prepare monthly sales allocation to respective Planning Territories.
- Work with Demand Planners to monitor inventory levels that are affected by STO arrivals and lifting performance.
- Monitor ongoing order entry / order intake performance, and follow up on issues that may hinder order process completion with Sales, CS and other functions where needed.
- Follow up on customer quality and non-quality feedback (QN) appropriately.
- Manage term contracts by tracking monthly lifting performance, sufficient allocation, pricing formula calculation, and timely rebate payments where applicable. Review contract profitability on periodic basis (6 months before contract expires)
- Work and update on trade treaties, plastic regulations, cost optimization and global projects (if any) when required.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reporting, success stories and analytics with collaboration with cross functions
- University degree in Marketing / Business / Chemical or Industrial Engineering from a recognized/ accredited university.
- Proficient in SAP, MS Excel and presentation
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21529
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766