Maintenance of production quality standards and documentation
- Responsible for QMS ISO9001:2015 Management. Coordinate Internal Audit schedule, Meetings, control of risk register. Maintenance of Quality files, procedures, formulation & specification update in ECM/QA Portal & SAP system.
- Support testing and handling laboratory analytical instruments, such as HPLC, GC and Spectrophotometer. sample/reagents preparation using basic laboratory equipment such as pipettes, centrifuge machine, hotplates, fume hood etc.
- Responsible for measurement system reliability, coordinate routine instrument calibration, maintenance, and troubleshooting as required maintaining efficiency and data quality. coordinate with area owners’ new method development for process programs & training.
- Support UL Management - Audits, Sample submission and Sample follow up & actions without miss.
- Support CQC, customer & compliance audits, visits, Update customer checklists as and when requested by customer.
- Support customer complaints, internal rejects & related Corrective Action Request system. keeps Management fully apprised of significant occurrences and trends that impact the quality of product or manufacturing operations.
- Organize QA training when required
EHSS Compliance & Legislations
- Participate actively in EHS activities (E.g. Overdue ATS < 90%, H&S Training 100%, Regular audits & raise EHS hazards & unsafe condition, Safety Risk Assessment (SRA) Review etc.)
- Administer SHEM Element and maintain score ≥ 3.8. Complete Documentation and Internal audit per schedule without miss.
- Support and upkeep 5S activities in lab and housekeeping inspections at all time for visits.
- Support required Risk Assessments are done and documented, risk reduced ALARP in Quality and Management of Change (MOC) policy.
TTFG & Process Improvements and Special projects
- Support assigned P&E projects to meeting all projects deliverables in schedule, cost with safety.
- Upkeep Lab equipment & measurement system through regular PM, calibration to ensure no production down time due to testing equipment.
- Coordinate shift activities and support shift QC team in the daily operations
- Minimum Bachelor degree or its equivalent in chemical engineering or polymer/plastics engineering
- Possess minimum 3 years of relevant QA operation experience in plastics
- Possess Fundamentals of Engineering Plastics product quality & color
- Knowledge of quality standards & test methods
- Able write RCCA, customer audit checklist, procedures, and SOP's
- Ability to manage projects and work in a team
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Good computer proficiency
- Basic Knowledge of statistics and data analysis
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh | Registration No: R1109239