Our client is a reputable name in the Shipping Industry. Currently, they are seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them as "Executive (Sustainability)".
In this role, you will be contributing in the following areas :
- Liaise with internal/external stakeholders to develop and implement various initiatives on the “environment, social and governance” (ESG) pillar of sustainability (Subjects include cutting-edge climate change and decarbonization, environmental management system, container depot safety, etc. )
- Assist to monitor and report on emerging global maritime ESG trends and regulation directions to feed into the corporate’s sustainability strategies, including the product roadmaps, working alongside corporate’s business units in Singapore & overseas to define future improvement plans
- Assist to design strategy and action plan to implement the ESG pillars of corporate’s sustainability strategy, maximise opportunities and minimise risks with a view to creating/improving economic value for the business
- Assist to drive and engage with corporate’s business units and corporate functions to ensure full implementation and integration of ESG, including internal education, training, disseminating knowledge, best practice and standards
- Analyse and provide insight from data, measure performance and complete gap analysis against maritime industry indices and best practice.
- Participate in any other Sustainability projects as directed
- Degree in Sustainability/ Environmental Science/ Environmental Management/ Environmental Engineering/Finance/Accountancy or relevant technical discipline
- Applicants with the relevant technical academic qualification with keen interest without work experience may apply
- Passionate in energy and sustainability topics, such as developing greenhouse gas (GHG) strategies and inventories, carbon emissions inventories, EMS, and other environmental inventories
- Strong organizational and planning skills, demonstrated flexibility in approach and proactive can-do attitude
- Self-motivated, independent and results oriented with an analytical mindset, as well as a team player
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21557. Alternatively, you can do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055