Our client is a well established Shipping setup. Currently, they are seeking a suitably qualified candidate to join them as "Legal Executive".
In this role, you will be contributing in the following areas :
- Provide prompt full administrative support to the department as required.
- Assist to catalogue the company’s legal obligations and ensure the business units’ compliance with those obligations.
- Set-up and maintain digital filing system for all legal documents such as contracts, compliance materials.
- Assist General Counsel in the drafting and preparation of legal documents as assigned, including engrossing and formatting of documents, copy type documents, proofreading and track changing and amending documents.
- Monitor and arrange for execution of documents, taking into account the authorised signatory and delegation of authority.
- Manage calendar, coordinate and set-up meetings, preparation of presentation materials, minutes taking
- Coordinate and follow-up with stakeholders on required inputs / documents on legal matters, including timeline, action plans and related.
- Process and document invoices, and update invoice register.
- Arrange for notarisation, courier, mail despatch, collection etc.
- Diploma/Degree in Law & Management and Business Studies, or equivalent.
- Excellent computer skills for MS Office and be tech savvy to handle other applications / software as and when they are utilised.
- Able to multi-task efficiently, whilst maintaining good work quality.
- Meticulous, analytical and solutions-oriented.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Candidates without legal experience but with keen interest in the role may be considered
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21560. Alternatively, you can do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055